Run Time: 6 minutes
Author: Dr. Mark Kozlowski
- When preparing for a critical patient there are seven top preparations that are better to have in the room than to need in the room after their arrival.
- 1. EPOC
- 2. Glide Scope and Stylet (suction would also be very nice)
- 3. Ultrasound – in the room and turned on
- 4. Slide Board
- 5. Level 1 Infuser (for trauma)
- 6. Thoracotomy Tray (for chest trauma)
- 7. Blood!
Link to Podcast: http://medicalminute.madewithopinion.com/better-to-have-not-nees/