Host: Elizabeth Esty, MD
Research By: Elizabeth Esty and Nathan Novotny
- Osumi M. Questions raised over COVID-19 reinfection after Japanese woman develops illness again. The Japan Times. https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/02/28/national/coronavirus-reinfection/#.Xn4coZNKhQI. Published February 28, 2020.
- Bao L, Deng W, Gao H, et al. Reinfection could not occur in SARS-CoV-2 infected rhesus macaques. bioRxiv. March 2020:2020.03.13.990226. doi:10.1101/2020.03.13.990226
- Steinbuch Y. Doctor asks recovered coronavirus patients to be tested for antibodies. New York Post. https://nypost.com/2020/03/26/doctor-asks-recovered-coronavirus-patients-to-be-tested-for-antibodies/. Published March 26, 2020.
- Casadevall A. How a Boy’s Blood Stopped an Outbreak. The Wall Street Journal. https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-a-boys-blood-stopped-an-outbreak-11582847330. Published February 27, 2020.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Investigational COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma – Emergency INDs.https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/investigational-new-drug-ind-or-device-exemption-ide-process-cber/investigational-covid-19-convalescent-plasma-emergency-inds. Published March 24, 2020.
- Carmichael T. Takeda Pharmaceutical Announces a Plasma-Derived Coronavirus Therapy. Nasdaq. https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/takeda-pharmaceutical-announces-a-plasma-derived-coronavirus-therapy-2020-03-04. Published March 4, 2020.
- Maxmen A. How blood from coronavirus survivors might save lives. Nature. March 2020. https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00895-8.
- Amanat F, Nguyen T, Chromikova V, et al. A serological assay to detect SARS-CoV-2 seroconversion in humans. medRxiv. March 2020:2020.03.17.20037713. doi:10.1101/2020.03.17.20037713
- Steinbuch Y. Mount Sinai researchers develop test for coronavirus antibodies. New York Post. https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/mount-sinai-researchers-develop-test-for-coronavirus-antibodies/. Published March 24, 2020.